Call today for a free estimate!
Financing now available!
Fiber Cement Siding
Features & Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding
- There are a lot of different textures you can choose when purchasing fiber cement sidings. You can also do color matching for your satisfaction. Aside from its appearance, it also comes in different shapes and sizes.
Dimensional Tolerances & Stability
- You can count on the product's quality & dimensional stability. It holds a Class A fire rating, and the color & texture does not easily warp or fade.
- Fiber cement sidings can maintain the freshness of its paint in an expected average of 7 to 15 years.
- Fiber cement sidings are often primed in the factory before the purchase. Once installed, the fiber siding is them protected against moisture penetration with a final coat of exterior paint.
- Fiber sidings are less expensive than installation for natural stone, cedar, wood siding, & hardboard siding.
In addition to quality vinyl siding and conventional wood shingles, Stevens Home Improvement offers MA and RI homeowners the option of HardiePlank® lap siding and HardieShingle® siding by James Hardie. This durable siding option is ideal for the harsh winters and four-season climate changes of New England. Available with many colors and options, the experienced siding specialists at Stevens can discuss the benefits that HardiePlank lap siding or HardieShingle siding will add to your home.
James Hardie fiber cement siding is designed to last for up to 50 years against cracking, rotting, hail damage, termites, and many other possible problems. While no building material can guarantee a fireproof home, James Hardie fiber cement siding provides a non-combustible home exterior that offers a preventative measure that homeowners can take to better prepare for fires and protect their loved ones.
Hardie fiber cement siding is also known for its impact resistance against hail and windblown debris and has been specified in many hurricane-zone building codes. Hardie fiber cement siding often helps lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding. A longer paint cycle for fiber cement siding also saves money on painting. These factors and many other value-added benefits make James Hardie fiber cement siding an excellent choice and return on investment for remodeling projects.
HardiePlank® Lap Siding
HardiePlank® lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 4 million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates, including New England weather. James Hardie cement siding provides specific performance attributes that gives you the optimum sidng protection for your home in all types of weather conditions.
All HardiePlank lap siding comes in a variety of looks and textures, all of which are engineered for climate. We are so sure about how well the HardieZone system will perform, HardiePlank lap siding comes with a 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty - our strongest warranty ever.
HardieShingle® siding has the same warm, authentic look as cedar shingles, yet it doesn't rot, crack or split. It's beautiful as a primary siding or as a complement to other styles of James Hardie siding, and it's also engineered for climate to better withstand your home's particular weather-related challenges.
Our HardieShingle siding panels come in a variety of decorative edges to fit your desired appearance. HardieShingle individual shingles come in a selection of widths for an authentic handcrafted look. James Hardie shingle siding products are available with our strongest warranty ever - a 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty.